Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Sunday Sessions #3 - Travelling playlist

So, it's the summer time and of course you will be travelling, either on days out around your own country or jetting off to another.

I always have a playlist for travelling, if I'm driving in my car or on the train, it is a must. 

So I thought I'd give you a selection of my playlist (it's quite long!)

At the moment I'm in London for the BST concerts in Hyde Park, when this post goes up, I would have seen Neil Young!

KT Tunstall - White Bird

Stevie Nicks - Think About It

Bruce Springsteen - Growin' Up

Haim - Forever

Lissie - Bully

Lissie (Kid Cudi cover) - Pursuit Of Happiness

John Mayer - A Face To Call Home

John Mayer - Why Georgia

Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way

Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun

Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs

Stereophonics - Just Looking (I LOVE this song, when I first met my boyfriend, he always played it and its what got me into them)

Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer

James Taylor - (I've Got To) Stop Thinkin' 'Bout That

Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason

She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here

She & Him - London

Jamie Cullum - Save Your Soul

R. Kelly - Ignition Remix (I love singing in the car to this)

Drake - HYFR - (same as above)

En Vogue - Don't Let Go (same as above!)

Wilson Phillips - Hold On (and again ^^)

Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night

Tell me your favourite songs to listen to when travelling!

Livvy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment