Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

University is over!

Well, I thought i'd let you all know... my dissertation has been submitted!!! It was a stressful few weeks leading up to submission, and of course I caught a dreaded cold as I was so run down. After no sleep for a week and 15 hours in the library the day before submission, I managed to submit it on time, 3 hours before the deadline in fact!

Now is the dreaded wait to find out my degree classification, I honestly just want to pass, that's it. I've learned a lot at university, and although things might not have gone to plan with certain aspects of it, I have come out a much stronger person. 

I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to go to university, is this the end for me and education? Who knows, right now I'm going to take some time to figure out what I want and get me feeling a bit better as I'm very run down!

No more university means I have more time for my blog, hurray! I have found out about and been sent some fantastic music I want to share with you all, so watch this space...!

Livvy x


0 comments:

Post a Comment