Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Year




Happy new year everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. As everyone has been saying "didn't last year go quickly!", it really did. I managed to achieve so much last year, I graduated with a 2:1, I moved in with my boyfriend and got my first 9-5:30 full time job. 

This year I want to concentrate on my happiness and continuing to create a better future for my boyfriend and me. As one of my favourite bloggers Gracie Francesca says, you have to trust your journey. I need to remember that as I am working towards my goals.
I have a few exciting things planned for A World Of Music And Madness over the next few months, I want to continue making my blog even better. Thanks so much for sticking with me over the past couple of years. 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment