Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

Songs To Heal Wounds


(picture from Pinterest)

Music has an incredible way of taking us away from reality, even if it is just for the three and a half minutes of a song. It can also inspire, uplift and generally give us a kick up the backside if we need it!

Here is a list of a few of the songs which have helped me escape, motivated me or given me a bit of perspective when I have been worried or down.

Beautiful - Carole King

Open Eyes - Debby Ryan

Rise Up - Diane Birch

Let's Find Some People - Roisin O

Better Day - Dolly Parton

Not Afraid - Eminem

Shower The People - James Taylor

Nothing I Do - Jamie Cullum

Stand Up - Jessie J

Conquer The World - Jessie J

Shadow Days - John Mayer

Daughters - John Mayer

We All Need Saving - Jon Mclaughlin

Let Them Fly - Kate Rusby

The Sun Will Rise - Kelly Clarkson 

Heal Over - KT Tunstall

Difficulty - KT Tunstall

Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol 

Think About It - Stevie Nicks

Fix A Heart- Demi Lovato 

I will probably follow this up with a part 2! 

Let me know your favourite songs which have helped or inspired you.


Livvy x


0 comments:

Post a Comment