Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Back To Uni - Year 3

Yesterday was my first day back as a third year, and apart from my tutors constantly putting pressure on by telling us "this is the year that counts", I'm really excited to get into my work. 

I decided to live at home and travel in to Uni, as I'm only in 5 hours a week and I live a 45 minute drive away. 

I've taken lots of writing modules this year and I'm so excited to get into reading more of the broad subject of popular musicology. Every now and then I do get a sense of panic as to just HOW am I going to write a coherent dissertation?!?

I'll get there, one way or another, I hope... 

How are you feeling about Uni? Maybe you've just started this year? or are you thinking of applying for next year? 

Let me know!

Livvy x


0 comments:

Post a Comment