Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Imelda May - Black Tears Music Video

Imelda May has released a wonderful live video of her beautiful new track Black Tears shot at the iconic Maida Vale studios. Take a look below

This song is full of emotion, you can hear this in her strained yet breathtaking vocal. The track was written with Angelo Petragalia (Kings Of Leon) after a difficult moment in Imelda's life - 
“I wrote Black Tears with Angelo Petraglia after a heart wrenchingly difficult goodbye. I closed my door and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror with black tears rolling down my face. It's a sight and situation most women have unfortunately seen ourselves in at some point in life. Angelo had a beautiful guitar piece that fit the mood perfectly.”
Her new record (Life. Love. Flesh. Blood) is the most autobiographical she has ever written, it is being released on 22nd April. Stand by for my thoughts and a review on the record on Monday 17th April.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment