Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Past Couple Of Weeks In Photos



(L-R, Top to bottom)

I ordered new glasses - Givenchy! I splashed out as I was due an eye test and my eyes have got worse! I had the best experience at Optical Express, it is expensive, but it's worth it! 

I bought new stationary - Thanks to DollyBowBow's youtube, I found out about this really cute stationary in Wilkinsons, I wanted to buy all of it, but I thought £9 of it was enough...

I watched Matilda with my boyfriend - For the first time in probably about 10 years, we sat down and enjoyed one of the great films of the 90's, and we still enjoyed it as much as we did when we were children!

We booked a holiday - To Paris! I can't wait, easter weekend we jet off (on the eurostar), we  got a great hotel and train deal with Eurostar and for 3 nights we will be wearing berets, eating french bread, drinking wine and soaking up all of the culture.

We took Georgie for a walk down the canal - Georgie is Tom's dog, she is a gorgeous german shepherd and I love her! 

I got back to drawing - I used to love drawing when I was at school, so I began sketching again, I thought my first attempt was pretty good!

We got exited about Paris - Tom and I have experienced the WONDERS of Laduree in London, we've been to three out of the four in London, and we just can't wait to get to the Paris Laduree's!

I remembered our trip to London - At Christmas we had a really fantastic trip down to London, just for one night and a full day, and I loved it a lot, I took this picture at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, It was magical.

I missed home - Where I live back home is near to an army training camp, so near it you see many signs telling you to watch out for tanks! I'm at University in Greater Manchester, and I am finding it very hard at the moment and I miss my Mums cuddles. No matter how old you are, you always need your Mum.


Livvy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment