Pages

Thursday, 7 November 2013

You don't know...

(picture from pinterest)

I worry far too much about what I do and if it will affect other people, the smallest things I do or say can make me think horrendous things about what people may or may not be thinking about me. 

What I am trying to do is change how I deal with those feelings and it is really hard. I'm feeling them now and I want to just get into bed and disappear.

Don't judge people, we're all guilty of it, me included; but we should all try to not judge. You don't know how someone is feeling on the inside, you don't know why they're acting like they are. 

This is a ramble and I apologise if it makes no sense.

It's one of those weeks if I'm honest.. I've been ill for it and that's probably not helping. Worrying about a deadline a week on monday too.

I just want to keep things simple and I feel like I'm getting lost.


0 comments:

Post a Comment